September 24 - 29, 2018
For Grades 7-12 only:
For Grades K-12:
Friday - Blue & Gold!!!
GO BIG BLUE!!!
FOR UPCOMING SPORTING EVENTS AND ANY CHANGES PLEASE CLICK ON "ACTIVITIES CALENDAR" TAB ABOVE
With the involvement of the entire community, the mission of Scobey Schools is to develop responsible individuals who will respect themselves and the rights of others and to insure educational opportunities for all students which will enable them to achieve success in an ever changing society and to become lifelong learners.
FACILITY USE AGREEMENT
BEGINNING JULY 1, 2017 YOU WILL NEED TO ANNUALLY SIGN A NEW FACILITY USE AGREEMENT AND PAY THE ANNUAL FEE TO ACCESS THE SCHOOL FACILITIES. FINGERPRINT ACCESS WILL NO LONGER WORK UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN COMPLETED.
Annual fees are $10.00. Students and senior citizens are exempt from the annual fee, however to be registered in the system they will still be required to sign this agreement, register their fingerprint, and pay a one time fee of $5.00
To access the school, scanners are located on the north door of the commons and the south door of the school. To exit the building, you will need to push the exit button by the door to release the lock.
The following rules will be followed at all times when you are entered in the system:
1. Access to the school will be every day from 5:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. for community members.If for any reason the facility is not going to be available for use, a notice will be posted.
2. If you use any equipment (balls, weights, etc.) they are to be put away when done using them.If you notice any of the equipment needs repairs, please notify the office.
3. If you are the last one to leave the room – gym, weight room, etc., shut off the lights.
4. AT NO TIME SHOULD STREET SHOES BE WORN ON THE GYM FLOOR.
5. Liquids other than water are NOT allowed in the gym at any time.
6. Please pick up all of your garbage when you leave.
7. You are responsible for any person that enters with you.
8. Children and students K-8 are not allowed in the building after hours without a parent or responsible adult.
9. When you enter the building with your child(ren) you are responsible for them.They should be supervised at all times.For safety reasons, do not let your child(ren) run “free” around the school.
10. Students are not allowed in the gym after 6:30 on Wednesday or before noon on Sunday. (Board Policy)
11. Doors should not be propped open.
12. If the Fire Alarm sounds - you are required to leave the building immediately. Once the all-clear is given you can return.
AT NO TIME SHOULD YOU EVER ACCESS/OPEN THE DOORS FOR YOUR CHILD(REN) OR OTHER COMMUNITY MEMBERS AND NOT STAY WITH THEM. Absolutely no Junior High Students may use the weight room or gym without adult supervision. Any students or non-students in Grade 8 or below MUST be accompanied by an adult when using these facilities. There are NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
Failure to abide by these rules will result in your de-activation from the system until you meet with the school administration. Security cameras are located in various parts of the school and can be accessed by administration if there is a need.
WAIVER AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
For and in consideration of being allowed to use the Facilities and/or Grounds of Scobey School District, users indemnify, release and hold harmless the Scobey School District, inclusive of its employees, administration, board of trustees, and insurers form any and all civil liability involving any and all forms of injury except those that may arise as a result of willful, wanton or reckless conduct by Scobey School District or its agents adding unwarranted danger to participation in such event.
It is understand that the Scobey School District will take all reasonable precautions to insure the risk of injury to individuals accessing the facilities or grounds is minimized. However, even though these precautions are taken there is still a chance of injury, and in rare instances even severe injury and death. Users have been informed and understand the risks involved.
The School District DOES NOT provide medical insurance for any individuals who choose to access and use the
We have a great facility for our community. Please help in keeping it safe and clean.
|9/10/18||Update: JV FB @ Tioga game is at 3:30 Mountain Time/4:30 Central|
|9/11/18||College Fair in Glasgow|
|9/12/18||Vision Tests for Students in K-8 in Rom 109; 8:00am-?|
|9/14/18||UPDATE: JV VB has been added. JV/V VB @ Lustre @ 5:00 +20|
UPDATE: Lame Deer game has been moved to Saturday.
V FB @ Lame Deer @ 2:00 pm
|9/21/18||Quarter 1 Midterm|
|9/24 - 9/29/18|
HOMECOMING WEEK (Spirit Week Info will be coming soon)
THEME: Find Your Goal, Set the Scene: Homecoming 2018
205 2nd Ave East
Scobey, MT 59263
THE SPARTAN STANDARDS HAVE BEEN UPDATED.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS:
SECTION VI: Consequences for training rule violations involving alcohol, drugs, tobacco and nicotine/vapor products (page 25/26)
SECTION XVI: Tobacco, Nicotine/Vapor Products, Drugs, Alcohol (page 51)